Roatan

Roatan

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mathew's Aftermath

Mathew came and left Roatan with little more than torrential rains.  The high seas caused damage to the walkway and gazebo out to the water.  The property manager advised us today that it was closed until they decided what to do.....as this is the tropics it could be months or never that it is repaired!!!  On a positive note, Claudio sent pictures of the pool renovation.  Looks pretty inviting to me!



Just two more days til we leave and the packing is almost complete.  Weighing and rearranging the bags to be sure we have no unpleasant surprises at the airport.  I am sure I will be over packed and wondering why I thought I needed all this stuff but six months seems like a long time to be without your favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment