Roatan

Roatan

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Roatan Bound: The Count Down

Sept 21

Hi All,

Twelve days to go and I am running out of time!

I decided to start  this blog to record our trip to Roatan thinking if I did I would have better memories of each day of our adventure. I am sure the time will pass so quickly if I don't take time to reflect special places and events will be lost.

It is less than two weeks until we leave (12 days exactly) - and we are busy making  sure all of the details are taken care of and packing is done.  I have my snorkel gear and bathing suits, shorts and t-shirts and some flip flops-the important things- but I bet when I get to Roatan I will remember something I forgot. However I will  learn to live without whatever that might be!

Today I will work on packing my suitcases and hope to have them come in under 50 pounds....hmm. I am seeing myself throwing things away in the airport....not a pretty sight.



No comments:

Post a Comment